Hello Meeting Planner friends!
Walk with us and win! On January 21, we are launching a 21-day walking challenge, with lots of prizes, including three top prizes of $200 towards professional education! (If MPI credits are not the best choice for you, we will work with you to support education through PCMA, CSAE or other professional development opportunity.)
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for ways to earn bonus ‘steps’ and other prizes!
Once you have downloaded the app as explained below, and linked one of your devices, your steps will automatically be tracked in the app. We will post regular updates on our social media channels, as well as additional opportunities to win prizes and bonus steps! The three grand prize winners will be drawn from the Top 10 on the leaderboard when the challenge closes.
How to sign up:
- Click this challenge link: https://bit.ly/38Dy3sA
- Sign up as a new user with the organization code: FCC2021
- Connect your wearable device or smartphone.
- Once you set up your account, scroll down to the “Challenges” section of the dashboard. Check the “Upcoming” tab. Make sure you see the FCC 21 Walks in 2021 challenge.
- If you don’t see any upcoming or active challenges, click the blue “Join” button
Already have a MoveSpring account? Just click this link to join the challenge: https://bit.ly/38Dy3sA.
Experts agree that it takes about 21 days to form a new habit. Getting out for a walk in your neighbourhood is something we can all do, regardless of the current state of the COVID19 situation in your province.
The MoveSpring App has a great troubleshooting section that should be able to answer your questions. We noticed a few things when signing up that might help you:
1. The Samsung "Health" app does not seem to be recognized, so you may want to use Google Fit on a Samsung phone
2. Only one of your devices can be linked at any given time.