The FCC Fr-expert contest will be conducted on Facebook from September 7, 2021 until October 7, 2021. (The contest is not affiliated with Facebook in any way.)
Meeting Planners are eligible to win a Grand Prize Package valued at more than $2500.00, including:
Airfare for 2 to YFC- Up to a $1000 flight credit for maximum of 2 passengers travelling to Fredericton with airline of your choice in 2022.
The Urban Resort Experience- Three nights accommodation at the Delta Fredericton, complimentary internet & parking. Access to all hotel amenities.
The Local Experience- Dinner for two in Maxwell's featuring farm to table concept, followed by a craft beer tasting at the Joyce Pub.
Gin & Jazz Appetizers & Cocktails- Accompanied by local talent! $100 credit at the Southside Shake.
SupportFredLocal Fun- $500 downtown Fredericton dollars to be used at the boutiques, restaurants or experiences of your choice.
To Enter: Interact with a contest post on Facebook by answering the question or completing the request/task in the post to receive one entry for the grand prize, from September 7, 2021 until October 7, 2021.
Throughout the contest, smaller prizes will be given away on random posts, so be sure to stay engaged for more chances to win.
All entries will be entered in a random draw for the grand prize winner. The draw will be held on Facebook Live on October 8, 2021.
This contest would not be possible without the support of many industry partners, including:
To see and adjust your follow settings in your news feed preferences first make sure you have visited the FCC FB page and clicked “like” and “follow”.
1. Click in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select Settings and Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences.
3. Click Manage Favorites and select the Fredericton Convention Centre page to ensure our posts are shown in your timeline.
1. Click the three dots on the FCC page to the right of the messenger button.
2. Click the “Manage Follow Settings” then select “Default” button next to News Feed, then select “Favorites”.