With room for up to 100 8X8 exhibit booths on the 2nd floor, with additional foyer and room availability on the main floor, FCC’s beautiful, light-filled building is well-designed for traffic flow to all your exhibitors.
With registration, loading bay and elevators all in close proximity to the main exhibit spaces, event logistics flow smoothly. Here are just a few features of the FCC exhibit space:
- The Pointe Sainte-Anne ballroom measures 12, 480 square feet, and opens on to a 7523 square foot foyer, for consecutive space of more than 20,000 square feet.
- Ceiling height of 20 feet means no issues with even the most elaborate displays.
- With hundreds of jacks located throughout the convention centre, we are wired and ready to configure the space the way you need it.
- A large loading bay with 2 freight elevators to ballroom level, in addition to two other entrances, ensures easy access for exhibitors.
- Ample parking attached and close-by, ensuring easy access for attendees.
- On site technology support for exhibitor needs.
- Plasma screens for additional sponsorship recognition.